Thursday, June 22, 2006


Pizza and Game Nite





My high school friends (who are still my adult friends), came over last night for pizza and games. We made pizza on pita bread or as carrie calls it, pitza. I forgot to use her recipe. I bought wheat pitas (2 pts), spread some regular ole pizza sauce on it (1/8 cup) because I could not for the life of me find any Healthy Choice ff sauce (.5 pts.), sprinkled some italian seasoning and pepper, added 2.5 oz of smart balance mozerella cheese (5 pts), and topped it with onions, mushrooms, and some more itialian seasoning. I cooked it on 350 for 6 mins and then broil for another 6 mins to get the cheese a lil golden. They turned out really great! Perfect size, crust was great, mmmm. I added a side salad of spinach, cucumber, olives, mushrooms, msall amount of diced onions and grape tomatoes. I finally tried the wishbone spray vinegarette salad dressing and it was AMAZING! Not too much vinegar, just tart enough, and being able to spray it on allows for full but not over-coverage. Everyone loved it. So the total points for the meal is 8. I might use less cheese next time or do half mozerella and half ff feta. Despite the stack of games, we only got to play Truth or Date Jenga and that didn't even last too long.

1 comment:

Holly said...

your pizza looks so yummy!! ive been wanting to try that spray dressing - excellent idea, wishbone. love your blog, too... i figured out how to link yours!!