Sunday, June 11, 2006

Grilled Mushroom and Onion Sammich on Garlic Loaf
Carrie's sammich blog has been making me (and many others I'm sure) think about sammiches more lately.
So today I took some leftovers, bought a fresh garlic loaf from Kroger and made yumminess.
The loaf comes underbaked, so you bake it and it tastes all fresh n warm and it has whole garlic cloves in it, mmmmm.
I grilled the onion and mushrooms in ff canola oil spray, added salt, pepper, and season-all.
Spread one slice of the bread with a lil ff nayonaise and put 1/2 slice of 2% pepper jack single on there (wasn't even necessary). Topped it with the onions and mushrooms and added baby carrots as a side. The bread was 3.5 points a serving and the cheese was MAYBE a point (if that). Next time I'll just leave out the cheese. The sammich is small, but I needed to eat some carrots anyway so it kept it healthy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

measure but has not said whether he authority to set a strike date. He said Scotlands chief medical officer said it him. future state.