Sunday, July 23, 2006






Asian Chicken Stiry Fry

I have decided to finally try cooking with frozen veggies. I went to the store and bought a bag containing broccoli, carrots, snow peas, water chesnuts and some noodles, a bag of chopped carrots, and a bag of chopped broccoli. I put on 3 quron cutlets in the skillet with a teaspoon of minced garlic, ff vegetable cooking spray, one copped green bell pepper (for robby only) and some chopped white onions. Added at least 1/2 cup from each bag of frozen veggies, a tablespoon of light soy sauce, a tablespoon of black bean garlic sauce, a tablespoon of hoison, and a tablespoon of plum sauce. It took a little over 10 minutes to cook and in the meantime I cooked some medium grain rice. This plate is about 1/4 of the skillet and 1/2 cup of rice. The points value for the plate is probably 5 points. SOOOO good! I ate all the leftovers!
*Note* Roadie (pictured above) provided supervision for this dish

No comments: